Here are a few simple skin care things you can do to ensure you’ll look your very best now and for years down the road.
- Scrubs are very useful for removing the top layer of dead skin cells that make your complexion dull.
- Moisturizer is a must for everyone, no matter which skin type you have. Even oily skin will benefit from moisturizers.
- Go to bed at the same time each night and get up the same time each morning.
- Bathe only once a day to minimize the possibility of depleting your skin’s moisture. Use lukewarm water (instead of extremely hot or cold water)
- For skin care, do your facial at home once a week at least. There are several facial "recipes" out there.
- Limit the use of soap to areas that develop an odor such as the armpits, and feet for better skin.