October 18, 2009
Don'ts for Beautiful Nails
There are many things that you might be doing without even knowing that they are actually destroying your nails. Follow our seven DON'TS and get beautiful nails:
1. Don't go for dish washing or any other housework without putting on a pair of rubber gloves.
2. Don't apply nail polish before checking that your nails are dry and oil free.
3. Don't use chipped naial polish or you'll damage your nails.
4. Don't let your nails get too long or they'll badly break.
5. Don't use your nails as tools or they'll get weak.
6. Don't let a day go without having moisturize your cuticles.
7. Don't hold heavy packages or it will left some bad impact at your forties.